Bubble: pamper refresh indulge
Pop: impress inspire style
Electric: lively energized beautiful
Welcome to the Bubble Pop Electric Salon.
Our mission is to help you to have a beautiful, healthy lifestyle.
We know the health of your hair is a barometer of your overall health.
Let us take care of you!
We aim to provide you with the highest level of service through an enjoyable experience — all while having fun to showcase your personality through the enhancement of your natural beauty.
Our dedicated team of well-trained, certified stylists focus on providing relaxing treatments and services for your hair and scalp with superior products. We are excited to introduce our new scalp treatment services: “scalp therapy- Galvanic Ion Treatment” to revitalize, rejuvenate and improve (or regain) the health of your hair.
Improve Scalp Health, Prevent Hair Loss
What is scalp therapy?
Revitalize, rejuvenate, and restore. Scalp therapy is a specialized scalp treatment using Bubble Spa, state-of-the-art Galvanic Ion technology, to stimulate hair follicles and increase hair thickness by…
- deeply cleansing hair follicles
- stimulating circulation, growth and cellular turnover
- increasing demand of oxygen
- boosting collagen production
- and sending nutrients where hair needs it most
Our Galvanic Ion scalp treatment machine, Bubble Spa, is FDA-approved and leverages superior Korean design and technology. In the San Francisco Bay Area, Bubble Spa scalp treatments are exclusively available in our Bubble Pop Electric Salon.
Why scalp therapy?
Start young and stay young. Scalp therapy keeps your hair and your scalp nourished to continue to produce a healthy head of hair for years to come.
Hair loss results from hair follicles that no longer produce hair. A number of factors contribute to hair follicle loss. Common signs of hair loss include alopecia, receding or thinning hair, but oily or dry scalp (dandruff) which can clog hair follicles are also warning signs. After a period of time, dormant hair follicles will no longer produce hair. At that point, it’s too late for scalp therapy — the only choice is hair replacement surgery.
Prevent hair loss or thinning. Bubble Spa, our scalp therapy machine, massages deeply and re-awakens dormant hair follicles, before it’s too late, to begin producing hair again. It also increases nutrients sent to each hair follicle producing thicker and fuller hair.
How does it work?
Pampering, painless and productive. Each scalp therapy session is a luxurious experience that will leave you feeling restored.
- Begin with an aromatic oil misted onto your scalp
- Enjoy a relaxing OZ steam which exfoliates hair follicles while receiving an optional neck massage with Galvanic Ion wand for a deeply pampering experiencer
- Layer in specialized Bubble Spa shampoo that is massaged into your scalp with Galvanic Ion technology
- Next, your hair and scalp are rinsed followed by a soothing scalp treatment that is massage into scalp with Galvanic Ion treatment
- Deeply nourish with application of nutrient-rich hair and scalp formula
- Refresh with revitalizing toner with another pampering Galvanic Ion treatment
- Finish with LED technology which heals and stimulates collagen production
Make an appointment and see what scalp therapy can do for you. Scalp treatment sessions are recommended 1-2 times a week for three (3) -six (6) months for initial intensive care followed by periodic maintenance depending on your needs*.
During your first visit, we will listen to your concerns and discuss the best treatment plan that works for you.
*Results may vary, but most clients see results after 6 months.BOOK NOW